Ir al contenido principal

My bucket list

In this post I will describe all the things I want to do and why I want to do them:

1- For now, my main goal is to have a full-time job in the work that I love, videogame journalism. That goal it's at least 50% achieved, because now I have a part-time job in a news site called Hero, which covers all about videogames, technology, anime and esports.

2- Related to that, I want to go to the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), the biggest videogame convention in the world, who take place in Los Angeles every year. We had the opportunity to go this year, but weeks before the trip my companion fell sick with apendicitis, so the travel was cancelled.

3- Maybe my biggest dream is to live alone. I'm not a very social person and I don't like to share my space with another people so maybe the next year, when I'll be able to have a full-time job and more money, I will move to a small apartment. Luckily, I have the economic support of my mother, who's going to pay half of the rent.

4- And last, I want to travel to big cities like Tokyo and New York. I like the urban spaces, big buildings and restaurants, so it is a dream for me to travel to those cities, which have so many things to do.

Comentarios

  1. It would be very exciting to presence the show in the E3, with all the big brands of the entertainment. I hope you can make it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Videogame journalism, It sounds very interesting! I would like try to do that someday.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

A country I'd like to visit: Japan

Maybe I'm not going to be the only one  who is going to choose Japan as his favorite country to visit or even live in, but maybe I have different reasons than the rest of the people. Living there it's like a dream for me because Japan it's a very calm country and japanese people aren't the most affable ones, which I consider ideal for a person like me who don't like social interactions that much.  I would like to visit Japan because I am a very urban human being, who enjoys big cities and its technology. Specifically, I want to visit Tokyo, which is considered to be the biggest city in the world. One of the activities I want to do is travel around many restaurants and street food shops, tasting all the local flavors. I’m a very nerdy guy too, that’s why I want to go to Akihabara, which is a huge commercial district in Tokyo. In Akihabara there’s a lot of retro videogames store, in which  you can find a lot of game consoles at ridiculously low prices.

My favorite movie: Cloverfield

I'm not the most cinemagoer kind of person. I usually go to the cinema if there's a Marvel movie or an Oscar-worhty film. In fact, the last time I went to a cinema was the last month, to watch the most recent Spider-Man movie, but otherwise, I don't spend my money in watching movies. But one day, eleven years ago, my uncle insisted me in watching a science fiction movie called Cloverfield, and I instantly fell in love with it. The film is about a giant monster that invades New York City. All the film is recorded with a hand camera, which give Cloverfield a strong feeling of realism, who makes us feel very small against that giant monster. The movie, directed by J.J. Abrams, have two spiritual secuels, but they don't reach the level of gratness of the original one. In fact, the last one, which is a Netflix exclusive, was poorly received. I really hope one day they make a sequel worthy of the greatness of the original one, introducing more monsters and a good origin o